POTCOIN vs CANNABISCOIN
Why not use Bitcoin or ETH?
Cannibiscoin and Potcoin are both are derived from the Bitcoin protocol and in simple terms, this means that have similar technical specifications to Bitcoin.
Because of their names, the marijuana market identified more easily to Potcoin and Cannabiscoin.
This facilitated the adoption of these digital coins.
The Current Problem in the US Marijuana Industry
As a result, shop owners and medical marijuana dispensaries do not have access to bank accounts and basic banking facilities.
In fact, the businesses and dispensaries carry a lot of cash-in-hand and they are often victims to theft and burglary.
And because of this, they have to keep their cash in vaults or armored vehicles to avoid getting robbed.
Brief Market Overview
However, the UN’s International Narcotics Control Board reported that the UK produces and exports 44.9% of the world’s total export.
Nonetheless, the U.S. Legal Marijuana industry is booming as the states are gradually recognizing the industry.
Finally, cryptocurrency investors are particularly interested in them because they are very sensitive to news.
Potcoin vs Cannabiscoin
How are they similar?
- Potcoin and Cannabiscoin are derived from Bitcoin.
- The are both also trying to solve basic banking problems the US Cannabis market is currently facing.
- These two cryptocurrencies can both have the potential to solve the budgeting problems states because returns and taxes will be monitored more efficiently through blockchain technology.
Cannabis coin and Potcoin were both founded in 2014 while honoring 402 during their launch.
- Potcoin was created on January 21,2014 exactly at 4:20 p.m through Github.
- Cannabiscoin was created on 20 April 2014 but launched on May 2014.
To conclude, Potcoin and Cannsbiscoin both want to be the official Cannabis coin of the Marijunana industry.
Cannabiscoin(CANN) –#Yes we CANN
Mission: The CannabisCoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency for the Cannabis Community.
- Cannabiscoin is based off the Bitcoin Protocol and forked from Peercoin.
- It is backed by Marijuana Exclusive Strains which means that each coin is backed by real Medical Marijuana Grown by Cannasbiscoin Marijuana Cultivators (CANNdy).
- The Cannabiscoin creators tweaked this coin’s algorithm to be ASIC resistant.
Cannabiscoin can easily mined by basic hardware which means that anybody can mine the coins with a simple computer.
Potcoin (POT) – Bigger and Bolder
Potcoin aims to become the banking system and infrastructure this industry so desperately needs.
To be the digital currency that allows cannabis enthusiasts to interact, transact, communicate and grow together.
- Nearly identical to Litecoin which means that they are easier to use for everyday transactions.
- Potcoin offers Staking (5 % interest).
- Potcoin has 800 ATMs in Over 35 Countries as at Oct 2017.
The risks of buy on investing in weedcoins :
Before investing in these weedcoins, it is important check the latest legal legislations in your home country.
Remember that even though crypto currencies are not be regulated in your country, cannabis is still considered an illicite substance in many countries.
So the local government may consider the possession of these coins illegal as a form of drug trafficking.